WITL | Saturday Photos + I want to remember

Sunday, August 23, 2015


Inspired by Ali Edwards, I've recorded Saturday's story so far in photos and "I want to remember".
I want to remember the kindness of this guy who makes me breakfast if I'm sidetracked on something else:) Also I want to remember that our kitchen/dining area is the hub of the house and unfortunately the island bench is the dumping ground for all sundry items, which really annoys me.
 I want to remember that although we live in a suburb of NZ's largest city, there are so many pockets of bush and trees around. Love it here.
 I want to remember that I'm thankful to live by a beautiful beach, even when it's spitting with rain like it was this morning.

 I want to remember that Shelby has her own set of medical issues and I'm thankful she's still with us. Here she is having her medication.
I want to remember my routine of the main grocery shopping on Saturday mornings.
 I want to remember how hard he works for us. He has a big dream.
 I want to remember how I've been trying to amend our eating to 'real' food. We're probably about 80/20.
 I want to remember how much I love looking for shadow and reflection photo ops!
 I want to remember the love we all have for Shelby and when he's feeling ill like he was today (horrible head cold), he spends more time with her:)
 I also want to remember how both of my kids like to wear PJ pants at home...

I want to remember her beautiful hair and the care she takes of it. It's pretty much a mission to even brush it all.

 And of course the love she has for Shelby too. Here it's goodbye as she goes off to a babysitting job.
And lastly, I want to remember our date night. We went to see The Man From U.N.C.L.E. I really enjoyed the movie and an evening out.

You can read more about Week in the Life here and see my other posts relating to this year here.
Thanks for stopping by. Donna xx

2 comments:

  1. This is so lovely, Donna. Was so nice to see a bit more of your life, along with such beautiful words.

    ReplyDelete

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)