Project Life 2015 | Holiday Pages part 1

Monday, February 9, 2015


January flashed by in a blur, due to a number of reasons... it was mid summer here and school holidays. We had an amazing week away at the beach. Yes, I live a 450 metre walk from a beautiful beach and still choose to go on holiday to a beach!

Between 3 of us, we took a lot of photos, so narrowing down to a few pages was the tricky part. I eventually went with 4 spreads including different sized pages so bits of the behind photos show.

Here's the first of my pages. I used the new Becky Higgins Project 52 Edition digital for these pages. There are so many gorgeous colours in that kit. It's quite easy to team with all sorts of photos and also alongside Midnight Edition, which I use as my main kit.

Because I use digital files and print my cards, I added the Life is Good digital stamp and I also added a white text box over the lower card to block out a different coloured writing and add my own text. Also easily done with physical cards + white cardstock and stamps.

I love the sheets of patterned paper that come with Project 52. I used one as the base for the 8.5 x 11 page and then added white to form a border. One of my favourite ways to add lots of random holiday photos is to use a grid template. This page and another 9 x 12 page sit within the two 12 x 12 pages.

Products used:
Becky Higgins Project Life Pages Design A and 8.5x11, Project 52 Edition and Midnight Edition cards and paper in digital format
Becky Higgins/Stampin Up Digital Stamps from Remember This, Everyday Adventure and Point and Click kits
Paislee Press Template for right page

2 comments:

  1. This looks so nice! I am adopting a more digital process this year too, since my OLW is Less. I need less stuff and less fuss in my PL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! That was my motivation towards a more simple everything. My word was simplicity 2 years ago. Now I realise 'busy' visually drives me crazy!.

      Delete

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)