Project Life | Cover page

Friday, January 9, 2015


For the last 3 years I've made very similar cover page designs for my Project Life albums. The reason is simple... I love simplicity and I've found a formula which works for me. I say, if you like something, use it on repeat! It's my opportunity to create the most simple of page designs as a regular spread is more of a challenge with different types of photos.

From the outset I knew I was in love with that ampersand filler card from the Dazzle kit. I also used the Love you 3x4 card and because I use the digital kit, I was able to overlay 3 of the same card to make one 6x4 card.

I used a digital frame stamp on a 3x4 piece of transparency after much deliberation. I knew I wanted to use a quote on the following page and I had a vision to see through to it from the cover (as the
quote links in with my OLW and mantra). For a while I toyed with sequins in the pocket but decided the stitching to close the pocket may distract from the simplicity I was after. Big decisions, small decisions. It's all part of the process I love!

Then a simple word art stamp by Ali Edwards on the larger photo.
Supplies used:
Becky Higgins Project Life Design A page and Dazzle kit (digital)
Ali Edwards digital stamp
One Little Bird digital frame

1 comment:

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)