Project Life | Nov 3

Saturday, December 13, 2014

Hello summer! Hello festive season. Hello Christmas.

I made this page to finish off November and added an insert in with N and A getting awards at their end of school prize giving. I'd included these in the Week in the Life book but I felt they needed to be in the album as well... being a proud mum and all.

I'm having a thing with pink at the moment, which is a surprise to even me because I've never really been into pink!

The right side is a page for December. There will be a few things to add to December which won't be in my Festive Season photo book. I will add December journaling behind the insert.
Supplies used:
Becky Higgins Design A and 6x12 pages
Becky Higgins Project Life digital Dazzle Kit
One Little Bird digital kit
Paislee Press digital kit
Ali Edwards Design digital stamps

Thanks for stopping by:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)