Monday, March 24, 2014

Project Life - An evening in the life!

These days it's a miracle to get my family together, let alone get a family photo!  During week 10, both children ended up in the lounge with me for a while with the usual type of conversation going... lead by Nicholas - rate these in order, who's your favourite, can you guess, can you name 10... etc. Tiring as these conversations can be, I relish the opportunity to talk with him, and have him engage in a family conversation.

I also try to get some sort of photo of him, even if it does include the usual 'prop' aka Shelby, the dog.  I managed to get everyone photographed and it was a fun evening, so I decided to make page for just that evening.  I'm already liking looking back at a small snapshot in time.  I must do more of these. It sits alongside a single week 10 page.


Supplies used:
Becky Higgins Project Life Design A and 8.5x11 pages
Becky Higgins "It's a Man's World" and Midnight Edition filler cards
Paislee Press digital cards
Ali Edwards digital elements


Heidi Swapp freebie - choose happy

I've posted these weeks out of order.  Week 11 is in my previous post.  Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. I love this idea too although conversations with my 18yr old son usually involve anything to do with Dr Who and Stargate - both go over my head. LOL. Our dog makes a wonderful "prop" for photos too. :)

    ReplyDelete