Thursday, February 27, 2014

Project Life - Week 8

I made a realisation last week that I wanted to mix up my Project Life a bit.  So much for the streamlined approach I intended to use at the start of the year!  That went out the window at Week 3 when I used 2 different sized pages and I've pretty much carried that on since.  When I look at the pages in my album they do have the continuity I desire though so all good.

I think the key for me to stay passionate and on top of this project is to go with my feelings and try out new ideas.

For this week I wanted to record the story of Shelby's on-going leg problem, so made the right side about that.




My mind is spinning around with ideas for a new project/album which will be an extension of my OLW - just something creative I can work on.  I just can't settle on the size though.  Just when I think I've decided I change my mind.  Argh!  I drive myself crazy.  Too much of a thinker.  Somebody help me!  Hope to make a post with firm decisions soon.

Thanks for stopping by:)


Supplies used:
Becky Higgins page protectors
Becky Higgins Midnight Edition filler card
Paislee Press Journaling card and digital elements
Ali Edwards digital words

1 comment:

  1. I love how consistent your pages are. I always know they're from you. Love that flower pocket, what a happy little pocket.

    Totally know what you mean about not being able to settle on a size. I'm too much of a thinker/planner too. In the end I just say "stuff it" and go with a choice at random otherwise I'd never get things done. Look forward to your decisions post.

    ReplyDelete