Week in the Life - Monday and Tuesday

Thursday, September 12, 2013

I had a plan in mind as I said in my earlier posts.  The way for me to get this project done was always going to be to get the pages done asap, ready for uploading to the photo book.

I'm going with a 8 x 11 portrait soft cover book from Snapfish which I'll store in the back of the PL album.

I decided to go with elements from Ali Edwards available here and Paislee Press - these and this paper.

My idea was to pick a photo for each day and use full size and then use 8 in a collage. The other page follows a template each day to keep it simple.

Here's the first 2 days finished: click to enlarge.


I was a bit stumped with what to do for PL pages this week.  I'm using photos which didn't get selected for the book.  Problem was how to tie it all together.  The answer came to me yesterday.  Look forward to sharing that next week.

I'll post Wed and Thur pages on Friday all going well:)

2 comments:

  1. Love the simplicity of this. Looks very doable. Have found incorporating WITL with PL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Yes, very doable. That's the only way I can keep up!

      Delete

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)