Project Life - Week 37

Thursday, September 19, 2013

These are the pages for my album which refer to the photo book I'm making for Week in the Life.  This (the photo book) will be stored in the back of the album so hopefully in the future will be easy to look at the two together.




While I was busy designing my photo book last week, I was a bit bamboozled how I'd do the PL pages.  The question was how not to repeat myself and how to relate one to the other... the sort of stuff that burns up my brain until I get resolved!  And then it came to me.  To use the photos not chosen for the book, to keep it simple - a photo a day was all I needed, to use the same digital elements I used in my book.  I decided to alter the photos to B & W and use coloured day graphics, then to use colour and grey across the centre of the pages.

 Week days - Paislee Press elements - see below for link
 Top left using Ali Edward's digital elements - see below

Quote is a handwritten one by Ali Edwards and was part of another class.

Supplies used: Becky Higgins Design A pages, BH Midnight Edition Journaling card, Paislee Press elements, Ali Edwards elements (circle elements).  Note: The circle days and handwritten quotes are part of class packages and unavailable for purchase but similar items are available.  Week in the Life card is my own design.

Thanks for stopping by.


4 comments:

  1. Ah I love how this layout came together. It's absolutely gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I surfed in via Instagram. Really loving the clean lines of your pages!

    ReplyDelete

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)