Hello Story

Thursday, July 11, 2013

I've created my first digital layout!  I have worked hybrid before but this is the first ever digital.  Very simple in design and that was my intention.


hopefully will be easier to view if you click on the image
I made this in response to Week 1 Hello Story class.  My intention is to work in more of an editorial style put them into a photo book when the class is finished... if I'm happy enough with them at that stage!  So I decided to stick with 8.5 x 11 inches (this is a double page) as that's the size I used to paper scrap and I'm comfortable with the space.  I can get that size printed at Persnickety Prints.

Supplies used: Hello Timeline element is by Ali Edwards and part of the class; paper and banner are from Paislee Press-  from where I stand

Meanwhile, an idea and words out of my head.  Can't wait for the next.


Here's a shot taken a few weeks ago which didn't make it to the layout.

I'll be back soon with Week 27 of Project Life.  Just the finishing touches and some good light needed to photograph!

PS.  Still loving the Phone Photography Project.  Today I'll be chasing clouds:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)