Hello Story... Before I Die

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

I created this digital layout for Week 2 of my Hello Story class.  I've always avoided bucket lists and so on... too scary.  But, this class had a video to watch which was quite emotional and really thought provoking.  It made me see this from another side.  And so, my list was created.  There's so much I could add but I gave myself a small time frame to make these notes.
I used the photo I took with my phone and used in last week's PL.  Love the movement of this photo and it just seemed to fit with the theme.  Element "before I die" by Ali Edwards and part of class.

I've just finished this week's layout which I'll share later this week. Loving this class so much!  I have so many ideas brewing!

Back soon with Week 29 PL.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)